Menu

[eyeroll] electronic medical data

gardenmom5

giant eyeroll.

dudelings ND has patient portal so you can see information electronically (and submit information for the dr to review prior to appointments).

this is new for them since his last appointment, so I have to fill it out.  it requires a birthdate to enter . . . so, I input his birthdate . . . . . I figured there must have been a simple typo when they entered data on their side . . .. so I had to call and tell them I can't enter the site because their computer data is telling me I have my son's bd wrong. . . . I don't think so.  (after all, I was there.)

and yes - she's sure it's not someone else with the same name.  (which I have to be careful about as there is another person with my name running around this area. we even had the same OB.)

I just called them and told them they had the wrong date.  she was able to fix it while we were on the phone.  it's just eyeroll worthy.  I thought it was kinda humorous, in an annoying kind of way.

not nearly as bad as my former ped's office.  they changed from a paper calendar to an electronic one - only they put down my child's appointment time an hour earlier than it had been on the paper calendar.  you know, the one I *made*!  just one more thing that I'm looking for a new ped. .. . .