Menu

I reapplied for college admission

Mandylubug

I think I am insane...but I did it. Haven't committed to registering yet but yeah. I applied for readmission. I quit a little over a year ago because I was overwhelmed with homeschooling my four. Girls didn't have their formal diagnosis of dyslexia at the time and I was drowning. Now I have spare time and many times spend time that could be devoted to course work.

I am a year away from finishing my bachelors in psychology. I think I am going to pursue my master's in educational testing afterwards. We will see.

I think I am insane...but I did it. Haven't committed to registering yet but yeah. I applied for readmission. I quit a little over a year ago because I was overwhelmed with homeschooling my four. Girls didn't have their formal diagnosis of dyslexia at the time and I was drowning. Now I have spare time and many times spend time that could be devoted to course work.

I am a year away from finishing my bachelors in psychology. I think I am going to pursue my master's in educational testing afterwards. We will see.

Jealous!  Congratulations!

Thanks, guys! I am flashing between excited and wondering what am I doing?! However, in long term goals, I need to work more than likely when the kids move out and I might as well plan on it being something I will be motivated and passionate about :) I have always had a love for psychology and have wanted to be a counselor at times. After dealing with the girls and knowing how difficult it is to find answers with learning disabilities, I am motivated to pursue this area of specialty. Not necessarily a NP but more so, I want to be someone that can help guide parents into finding answers or finding providers that can help find those answers. Who knows, maybe I will go for a doctorate eventually. 

What a great idea! I joke I should have gone into Ed psych because of all our testing and experiences. It's good to do something you're passionate about. :)

I received my acceptance letter today! So, I am officially in it. Today will be filled with FAFSA and figuring out my funds. It is happening so quickly!

I haven't told my mom yet. She was so proud I was in college before that I still run into people that she had told and them asking when I graduate, etc. I know she'll be on cloud 9 when I tell her again. I may not tell her until I finish it hahaha