Menu

Looking for a book based on Proverbs 31

I think Lisa Terkhurst (sp?) has a website called something like "the Proverbs 31 woman" and I'm guessing she may have book recommendations on there.

An interesting aside....in the original layout of the Hebrew Old Testament, the book of Ruth followed immediately after Proverbs 31, giving a beautiful example of a Proverbs 31 woman.

If it is for teens, I would like to recommend the book, "The Girl in the Mirror" by Michelle Grover. My MIL bought this book for my dd (12yo) and I to go through together. It is based upon Proverbs 31. It is a Bible study published by Bob Jones University Press and has been nothing short of wonderful! They may have a sample on their website at http://www.bjupress.com if you would like to preview it.

Thank you for the replies. I was looking for something for both, actually. I have three girls but remember the coffee post I made a while ago?

Seems that may be turning into a bible study on Prov 31 and although I don't think they really want a book to use to study it, it would help me to have some directed conversation.

I appreciate the site reference as well as the book suggestion.

If you come across anything else, please let me know.

Thanks too for the mention of the book of Ruth, I absolutely love! that book.