Menu

Laminated world wall map? Couldn't find at Costco. Any other suggestions?

We need a large laminated wall map. We once got one from Costco, but it got damaged in a move. We need another! I couldn't find them at Costco the other day. Has anyone seen them there recently? Or can you recommend another place to find them?

We need a large laminated wall map. We once got one from Costco, but it got damaged in a move. We need another! I couldn't find them at Costco the other day. Has anyone seen them there recently? Or can you recommend another place to find them?

I saw them with the books at my Costco when I went to buy a globe a week ago, per the recommendation from a member here. (Thanks again!) 

I searched online and all I see is the magnetic toy type ones; it was near the globes.

I asked someone there to find me the globes when they weren't by the books.

I already have a world map and a US map I got from Barnes & Noble, from eeBoo; they're a bit "cute" but...whatever. They show the countries! I have another I bought overseas (yes, I actually brought it home with me, not in a box!) but I had a heck of a time getting it to stay on the wall! The lamination makes it heavy. The eeBoo ones have grommets so I could just put nails in. Unfortunately something went awry with the US one, and it kept popping off the wall, but my world map has stayed put for 2 years.