Menu

OK, which one of you painted your garage door?

idnib

I love it.   :hurray:

Can you imagine the planning that went into it!  Selecting the titles and design must have been an amazing process for the homeowner.  I look at something like that and see a true work of art.  

For those who are so inclined, they are decals. Many types are available!

I still love it. 

I live in a city with row after row of identical houses, landscaped from the local Fred Meyer and Home Depot.  House after house with little personality.  

At least this....shows some passion, some love and some personality of the owner.  

I still love it.

I live in a city with row after row of identical houses, landscaped from the local Fred Meyer and Home Depot. House after house with little personality.

At least this....shows some passion, some love and some personality of the owner.

I agree! I just shared for anyone who might want to do something similar.

DH wants one. I'd have to get the dents out first, where I tried driving out of the garage but forgot to lift the door. :blushing:

That could just be the section of shelf with the old, battered books.  :grouphug: :laugh:  (Don't worry about doing that -- lots of people have. Heck, years ago, I backed into dh's car two days in a row because he was home for some unexpected reason; he parks in the driveway & I'm in the garage & at the time of day I was leaving, I wan't used to his car being there.  :lol:  No damage to the cars, though!)

Love the garage door!  :hurray:

And yay for homeowner originality! :party:  

(I'm saying that partly in protest & extreme dislike of neighborhood regimes w/ all their *#$"&"% rules that would never allow something like that!)

At my folks, showed my mom while saying once I repair my garage door I would be totally stealing this idea.  Her response "That would look too weird facing out into the street".  Guess who also only has a tiny bookcase in the house because it looks weird in the various rooms/decor.  Hint *it's not me lol