Menu

Favourite used curriculum sites

Well, about 10 years ago, I was using the sale/swap homeschooling section of VegSource. Have NO idea if that's still a good place to "shop" now or not. Also found a few things at Half.com around that same time.

More recently, I had good luck with used books through Amazon.com and Abe.com, the WTM classifieds, and Homeschool Classifieds. I have sold some of DSs' college textbooks through the local Craigslist pretty successfully.

Here are some more possibilities -- no personal experience with most of them:

Used Homeschool Curriculum

EdAccents

Vegsource Homeschool Forum

Curriculum Share

Educator's Exchange

Home Educator's Resource

Half.com

E-bay (online auction)

Paperback Swap

Amazon used

Abe Books

Alibris

Chegg (college textbooks)

E Campus (college textbooks)

I have found some rock bottom deals on here.... the classifieds :) 

Varage Sale has had some great deals and I trust a few sellers whole heartedly!

www.homeworksforbooks.com  ( A family owned business) has also had some great deals and wonderful customer service.  

I met this family at a home school convention and they do have a website ( the only drawback is there are not pictures on the site and I sometimes have to email if I cannot find what I am looking for)

Still, they have a huge selection and will email you if they do find what you are needing.

I still look on Amazon and Ebay for some great deals and Alibris or Abe books for out of print books. 

There's some FB groups - can anyone rec some good ones? I joined a few, but I am tiring of having a bunch of K Abeka cluttering my newsfeed. Maybe I joined the wrong groups...or maybe that's just what the market looks like.

There's some FB groups - can anyone rec some good ones? I joined a few, but I am tiring of having a bunch of K Abeka cluttering my newsfeed. Maybe I joined the wrong groups...or maybe that's just what the market looks like.

I've used Homeschool Curriculum Swap a few times, based on a friend's recommendation.  So far, my experiences there have been very positive.