Menu

Come on, laugh a little. America's Top Ranking Homeschools

elegantlion

"The admissions office reportedly made upwards of five attempts to enroll a male student before giving up and accepting fate."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could say that our school accepts only the most unique female students. . . Only one has so far met the criteria.

#5 cracked me up. I'm failing, I suppose, in that we only have an 80% participation in chores right now. However, we recently rose 20%, so maybe we aren't too bad. (3yo recently acquired the job of restocking the toilet paper in each bathroom each morning.)

Loved it!  Thanks for sharing. 

At the Milovany Learning Center, 100% of the students and staff are ditching school to go to the county fair this week. They will get to count the day as a week's worth of P.E., though, as it's all-you-can-ride day and the students will be running around the whole. entire. time from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The headmaster will probably be parked near the Elephant Ear booth (preparing lessons in nutrition of course) and/or the Gyro stand (a study in cultural expression). The students will also do an extended practicum in Economics and Marketing two other days this week as they sell water and lemonade to the passersby from their satellite campus located half a block from the fair entrance.