Menu

Thinkwell High School Geometry Experiences/Reviews?

Guest ClassicalG

Guest ClassicalG

Ok, so I'm a 13 year old that is a junior this year and taking the SAT next summer, but there is one problem... I haven't taken Geometry before. Now you are probably thinking, why would she call herself a junior in highschool if she hasn't even completed Geometry? Well, I'm doing Algebra 2 this year with another school, and Geometry is the only course I haven't completed to call myself a junior yet, plus I need it done before spring to prepare for the SAT. I can do a course pretty quickly and still retain information without correlation, that's why I was thinking about Thinkwell Geometry. I did Thinkwell for 6th and 8th grade math, but wanted to try Saxon and see how good the 4th editions are, and I did Algebra 1 independently with them and 6 chapters in the Geometry book, but with Saxon I can't go a faster pace than I am, and it's BORING me to death, plus at this point I won't complete it except in the world of NOT BEFORE MY SAT'S!!!!! ;( So now I need opinions on Thinkwell Geometry, do you think it is a really good Geometry program to where I can complete it in a few months and have a complete course? And also, what is a good SAT math and writing prep class? I have heard of PA Homeschoolers for SAT writing prep and Brave Writer, but I have not heard a prep class for the math portion. I NEED HELP AND FAST!!!!!

Thanks,

ClassicalG