Menu

This board has altered my thinking and not in the way you'd think.

Mom in High Heels

An ad for homeschool t-shirts popped up on my FB feed today, and being bored, of course I clicked on it.  Why *wouldn't* I?  I was scrolling through, when I stumbled upon this t-shirt, and my mind immediately went into the gutter.  This one got me too, because it can be taken so many ways. 

You people have made my mind even dirtier than normal, and it was pretty bad to begin with.  Shame on you all! ;)

Ummm.. I have the first one on a tote bag..... and yes I bought it after joining the boards here so I could get a little giggle in my day :lol:  :leaving:

You know, I can just imagine seeing someone with that on a shirt or tote bag, and saying 'Excuse me ... are you from the WTM forums?'

You know, I can just imagine seeing someone with that on a shirt or tote bag, and saying 'Excuse me ... are you from the WTM forums?'

Maybe it should be our secret symbol, instead of you know things like wearing a red rose or carrying a black umbrella.....

I bought it at the convention and I almost asked, so have you sold a lot of this style???

If my mind ever gets into the gutter, it is a vast improvement.

Also, the shirt is awesome whichever way you read it :D

*Snort*  The gutter is frequently far above my thoughts too.  I blame it entirely on WTM.  I *never* had a dirty thought in my life before joining.   :smilielol5:

He he. I laughed at the first one. If I liked wearing graphic t shirts I would own it.

Yeah, I don't wear graphic t's either.  Still, it's kind of awesome.

Hahahaha!  I can totally see that.

I do believe I will now be buying a new shirt. Or maybe I need to find that bag.

Well, here you go. Sadly, it's not available in the deluxe tote bag.  It is available on mugs though!

Oh dear. I just googled to see if I could find the Tea logo on a tote bag anywhere else, and I came up with a Pinterest board where someone pinned the book Devotions for Homeschool Moms to her Just Add Tea board. Devotion indeed!

I do need a new tote bag...

ETA: I just came across an article titled "Four Ways to Brew Loose Tea."  :svengo:

*snort* You wear it out and about but not at home?😄

Lol, if I wore it at home hubby would probably take it as a personally engraved invitation since he has often shared my one-sided laughter:)

He does appreciate it :)