Menu

So excited about WTM Academy... Anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

I felt like throwing a party too, lol.

First day was today and I am amazed at how much ds12 is excited to write... We will see if that is still the case in a month;-). The instructor seems good with the age group. And the boy thought it was hilarious that they were chatting before class started and one of the other boys asked if anyone had chickens. He thought that was just great:-).

We signed up for the delayed classes and had some technical problems yesterday with Rhetoric, but middle ds had his first Chemistry class today and is excited about ancient literature.  These classes appeared at just the right time for him since he's in 9th grade this year.  I'm hoping we can use these classes throughout high school. 

My son is loving his WWS (Expos. Writing I).  He has a male teacher which is a great experience for him.

He is motivated to learn to type better. He is learning to share his writing in a group setting.  He is hearing someone else badger and reward him for his efforts.

So far a very positive experience.