Menu

just need to vent . .

gardenmom5

:banghead:  this person is sending emails about how __ :Angel_anim: _ they are.  and very mistreated by everyone. :nopity: (um, no.  NPD. definintely NPD.)  and implying, when not directly stating that I am the opposite.

my bp has probably gone through the roof. I'm getting bursts of adrenalin.  words cannot express. . . .

the latest - an e-mail explicitly wanting me to solicit others to provide what is basically: false information, so they can claim on a policy they hold on a third person.  :svengo: (my file on their malfeasance thanks them.)

. .

the end can't come soon enough!  :rant:

I just keep repeating to myself - you can't teach a pig to sing you can't teach a pig to sing you can't teach a . . .

and dd is over making m&m cookies for 2ds.  I do NOT need those around right now! :willy_nilly:

I have filters set up on my email to automatically delete anything that comes in from my uncle.

Is there a reason you need to engage with this person?

If I needed to, I'd probably send emails to dh who'd let me know anything I needed to know from the emails.

:grouphug:

I'm sorry.

If I needed to, I'd probably send emails to dh who'd let me know anything I needed to know from the emails.

I'm sorry.

unfortunately yes.  this person has been the one prolonging the reason dh and I must currently engage. (legal) 

I have filters set up on my email to automatically delete anything that comes in from my uncle.

I'm sorry.

I do something similar. Helps keep the whack-a-doos at bay.