Menu

Combining History Odyssey and Mystery of History or ?

I was wondering if anyone has combined History Odyssey Level 2 Middle Ages with Mystery of History or BiblioPlans Companion?  I want to use the HO as the guide with The Kingfisher, but instead of The Story of Man Kind, Mystery of History or BiblioPlans Companion?  Would this be easy to do? 

I haven't seen this done as far as a schedule posted on the 'net.

Some of us have taken HO and substituted something else for the Van Loon book (Story of Mankind). It isn't that hard to do for most things. For some topics, there is nothing & other topics have way more things than the lesson gives time for.

I did a quick search & didn't see this particular set of choices anywhere. If I were you, I'd sit down & start planning it out & see how it looks. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

We use k12 Human Odyssey with History Odyssey, instead of Story of Mankind, and it works fairly well, so I don't know why you couldn't use MOH or something else. I am not sure I'd use SOTW with History Odyssey Level 2, only because it's used in History Odyssey Level 1 and may not have the depth of info you need for Level 2, but you could try it and see how it goes.