Menu

planner to track standards (ie Common Core) for reporting

Okay.  Our charter school gives me money to spend on curricula each year (hurrah!) and is becoming Common Core aligned (ick -- this is apparently much more annoying on my end than whatever the previous standards were).  I am not complaining; our contact teacher is really lovely and would let me wing it at our monthly meetings, but I really really prefer to be prepared and not winging it. 

Does anyone have ideas about what would be a good planner -- paper, online, computer, whatever -- to let me enter the assignments and their Putative Common Core Alignments ahead of time?  In some way that's easy to produce a report that is easy to read?  I did this by hand in the past, so a paper planner that's easy to data-enter from would suit fine.

thanks in advance!  and our computer constraint is the Mac OS/iPad: I have a Mac laptop, and can use an iPad.  Windows is too annoying to run on my virtual machine. 

well, I bet Homeschool Tracker has a way to do this (folks find it so complete) but am not sure. 

It looks like that within OLLY, a Mac/iPad-based planner, you can add benchmarks to courses and check them off as complete.  I don't know if you can tie the benchmarks to specific assignments so they automatically show as met when the assignment is done ... I hope to check that out later this AM ...

ETA: looks like OLLY doesn't let you tie benchmarks to assignments.