Menu

Who's going to tackle Wednesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Good Morning!

Tea - Tazo Zen ;)

Breakfast and kids off to camp

Drive to pick up fresh (raw) milk

second cup of tea and Bible reading

update checkbook and budget

laundry

vacuum

pick up and put away - how does the house get so cluttered so fast?!

lunch and read for fun

pick up kids early from camp

DD's physical for AHG high adventure form

pack a light supper and go to the pool

call my mom

kids to bed

Let's see...

- tidy house- done.

- have dd1 clean her room before library program

- dishes- done

- laundry- in dryer

- fold mt. Clean clothes

- drop script off at doctor's office so they can fax it to my insurance company's mail order pharmacy

(Why do I need to go through mail order for a glucose monitor and supplies is beyond me, it's for hypoglycemia issues)

- WIC home visit at 11 for dd2- done

- dd1's library program at 2

- work KofC bingo for dd1's school at 6

- dinner- meat pulled to thaw

- bedtime routine

- pintrest/read/crochet/work on my math skills/nurse research (I hope to do at least 2 of these things)

It's going to be a hot day---I'll have to turn the ac on.

--bake baguettes

--make English muffins

--exercise

--check on dd's work for AP HG and math

--order Arabic textbook

--library?

--either continue w ancient history or start chemistry

--some paperwork

--come up w discussion questions for the kids on Friday

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Jean I hope you got some rest!

Melissa, Happy Birthday to your little one!

Hjffkj, hope you have a wonderful time with your sister!

Not much here, got two calls about our missing cat today, but they hadn't seen him since the weekend.  At least our posters are working and they are keeping an eye out, really kind of them.

Need to vacuum

Plan supper

Hang out with our dear friends, here two more weeks

refill prescriptions for eldest and pick them up

I have a huge pile of laundry I've been avoiding putting away, might get to that

Good morning!

Ds1 is taking kids into am practice and I will head out midday for ds2's prelim meet (volunteer job must be accomplished). Then it will be back in for dd1's second practice. The state meet starts tomorrow.

To do:

clean out dishwasher. That will be an icky chore and really annoying. But a dishwasher is a luxury and we are going without luxuries right now.

clean kitchen

clean up study

school administration if time

prelim meet

pm practice

Have a great day!

De-clutter dining room and master bedroom

Wipe down bathrooms on the main floor

Make sure Kitchen is wiped down and clean

REALTOR COMES TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

The house will not be perfectly clean.  It just won't.  But it will be better!

Good morning!

Done:
Slept in
Coffee and breakfast

To Do:
Ds school: history, grammar, math
Dd school: economics, Bible,lit
Tidy house
Lunch
Laundry
Take dd to library
Bank and errands
Pick dd up
Take dd to practice
Buy tickets for Sat night performance of play
Dh take ds to ortho

Ok today is the day--I have to get this house back in order. 

Fold laundry

got another load going

sweep, mop, vacuum

entice children to dust

clean bathrooms

Supper ideas--it's too hot to eat!

done except folding laundry and I even managed to re-organize the pantry!

I did it. I tackled that mystery pile in the master bedroom this morning. I'm sneezing from all of the dust and tossed most of it. YEAH!  I also organized my shoes and purses and emptied a suitcase.

We are hosting two high school students from China tonight for a typical American family experience. We are grilling out and having ice cream and cobbler.  So, I'm house cleaning so they can look around at what a typical American home is like: closets, bathrooms, yards, etc.

School almost done (big boy is still doing his math, sigh!). Diapers are done. Internet is fixed. DH's laundry is in the dryer. I've cooked the chicken for chicken pot pie. Waiting to see if the baby is going to stay asleep and I'll make the pie.

Wastewater Management just came and dug a huge hole in the neighbor's yard and ran over our newly planted gardenia bush in the process. This is going to be really annoying to deal with.

Ds came to me and asked if we could go exercise.  That's a first!  The Y is closed for renovations this week but we went to a local mall and walked.  Then he asked if we could go to the guitar store too.  It was nice to have some time with him.  His little sister is the squeaky wheel in the family and they share very few interests.  So it was nice to cater to his needs and wants for a bit.  

Dinner is in the oven. Email sent. Phone is not working, but email is OK. Worked on 2 orchestra arrangements - one is done, one needs parts formatted - I can finish that tonight. Also need to look for the English lyrics to the Russian hymn that begins the 1812 Overture. Did math with littles and Storytime w/everyone. Dd did Khan algebra. Need to send another email. Kitchen was nearly clean yesterday but is a disaster again today.

Back from the meet, ds2 swam well. I am headed out for a few errands while dd1 is at practice.

Cleaned out the dishwasher and wiped everything down with bleach. Hopefully, nothing will grow in there while it is broken.

Most chores were completed. Lots of laundry done.

No idea what will be for dinner, hopefully dh has a handle on that!

Good Morning!  :D

Today:

• quick tidy of the house
  • Mt. Laundry
  • school 
  • prep dinner
  • reading and prepping for fall 

Luckymama--you are killing me with all that walking!!  :D   I can't wait for fall!

Got some bad news today from our dd.  She had a miscarriage this morning.  She's didn't know she was pregnant and turns out she was almost 6 weeks.  She's on BC and is having all sorts of trouble and apparently it isn't working for her.  She was upset and we had a nice long talk.  I wish I was closer than 8 hours so I could go to her.  

Today:

A quick tidy turned into a full out deep clean.  I did it all--vacuum, dusted, mopped and bleached all 4 bathrooms. 

Mt. Laundry-washed, dried, ironed and everything is put away

Algebra class went off without a hitch today!   :hurray: 

I didn't prep dinner, but order Papa Johns and thanks to the Nats winning everything was 50% off tonight! :hurray: 

I did no reading or preparing for fall..but tomorrow I'll tackle that.

Tammy,   I am so sorry for your daughter's loss.

Jean, I hope you get to see him again!

We watched the movie, Heaven is Real last night and it was so sweet.  

I looked in the mirror and have black circles under both eyes so I think I have been tackling way too much lately!  

Prednisone did a work on my sumac that is gone thankfully but I am left to battle an infection because of it.

I pulled a lot of weeds yesterday in the watermelon patch and today in the cantaloupe patch.  

I cooked breakfast, lunch and supper and have lunch cooking for tomorrow!  This is monumental for me this summer.  I am trying to plan our meals and eat less takeout.  

It has been to rough on me working in the heat, even in the shade.  I have grown almost all of our veggies from seed again and had chickens to contend with.

Today our puppy killed a baby chick.... after a few months of eating the eggs.... our Hen had 2 cute black chicks. 

I hope to sleep in a little tomorrow and then make some necessary phone calls to Insurance and Doctors.  

Please pray if you do for dh and his work.