Menu

another online physics resource

Guest Flipping Physics

Thanks JanetC for posting this link about my website.  I am so glad you think my videos are "fun to watch!"

It has always been my goal to may education entertaining and I work pretty hard at doing so. It's nice to have that recognized.  ðŸ˜œ

Thanks JanetC for posting this link about my website.  I am so glad you think my videos are "fun to watch!"

It has always been my goal to may education entertaining and I work pretty hard at doing so. It's nice to have that recognized.  ðŸ˜œ

watched

http://www.flippingphysics.com/review-soh-cah-toa-and-the-pythagorean-theorem.html

It was enjoyable and I like the re-enforcement style.  Need to try it on the kid now! Since it is review for him.

Guest Flipping Physics

Great MarkT!

With regards to the "re-enforcement style." I do find that, because there are four of me creating a conversation, I am more readily able to repeat myself in the videos without seeming redundant.  That's one of the main reasons I have four characters!

Great MarkT!

With regards to the "re-enforcement style." I do find that, because there are four of me creating a conversation, I am more readily able to repeat myself in the videos without seeming redundant.  That's one of the main reasons I have four characters!

It might be nice if you could find some other volunteers to play the class sometimes.  (You're obviously a classroom teacher -- does your school have a drama club?)  After looking at a lot of online physics videos, I could stand to see a few with Bailey, Bonnie, and Beth -- there's not a huge amount of diversity.  It might save you some tricky camera work, too.  :-)

Guest Flipping Physics

Janet C, I actually am working on finding other volunteers to "play the class".  I am actually working on bringing diversity in as well, however, I am not a classroom teacher anymore.  I was for 13 years, however, it would be impossible to both be in the classroom and create the videos that I currently do.

Glad you all are enjoying my videos!  I hope you are learning too.