Menu

Faithmanor Car Accident

Got up this morning worrying about Faith and her son.  Yesterday I was nearly clipped taking DD to art class because someone was texting and driving.  We weren't going very fast so damage would probably have been minimal but it was scary and aggravating all the same.  I agree with upthread.  I will be VERY careful what type of driver I am demonstrating in my driving habits with my kids.  They are watching.   And will be driving before I know it.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  again to Faith and her family.  

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone. Physically, I am feeling a little better today. The internal bleed resolved itself without surgery, but my son had to be given a unit of blood and then spiked a fever. Now he is having his leg ultrsounded but the trauma doc is releasing me to my parents care today. No one, including my paramedic dd and my husband will allow me to remain at the hospital as a non patient so I can be with my son. I am not handling this well, and if anything happens to my boy and I am not there, Dh nd I will not be well. I don't know how I could ever forgive him, and physically I am at their mercy. I can't stay unless they are willing.

Yesterday, I loved every doctor, every nurse, every person who has been taking care of me. Now I am so angry with them that I am heartbroken.

No one seems to care how hard this is 0n my momma heart.

Prayers for your son and you. It sounds like your DH is concerned for your well being after a serious accident. Please rest and take care of yourself so you can be healthy for your son.

ETA: I would feel the exact same as you. I would want to be there with my child.

I'm so sorry about the accident, Faith, and I'll be praying for both you and your son. I'm so sorry you won't be able to stay there in the hospital with him.

I don't know how anyone can expect you to be able to rest at home when you can't be there comforting your son. :( will your dh be with him 24/7? If so, at least you can be confident that your son will be getting good care and support.

I'm so sorry about this, Faith. :grouphug:

Faith, I am so sorry!  That is maddening that you can't be with your boy.  I hope you both recover quickly, and that somebody will be there with him.  I would have skype on 24/7, after having been booked by the pd for killing the person who said I couldn't stay!    :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  Great big hugs for both of you.