Menu

Faithmanor Car Accident

Faithmanor was in a very serious car accident along with one of her sons on Saturday.  A woman texting and driving ran a stop sign and t-boned them at 70+ miles per hour.  They are both still in the hospital.  Her son's leg was injured very badly and will be facing a long recovery.

She wanted to let you all know that and that it might be awhile before she's up to posting again.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell. 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

What Rosie said.  

Wow, isn't she at least the third boardie to have this particular accident in the past year or two? 

I immediately thought the same thing.  

Prayers, best wishes, and good thoughts to Faithmanor and son for a speedy recovery.

And boardies ..... be careful out there.

prayers for a speedy recovery for both of them.  I hope her son's leg heals well, my son still has pain more days than not since his accident, that was 3 years ago (though looks like we will be discussing settlement in the next 8 weeks or so with his lawsuit).

MrsBasil, thank you for letting us know what is happening with FaithManor and her son. We will definitely keep them in our thoughts and hope for a speedy recovery.

Last Thursday night, I attended my third and final Parent-Student Driver meeting for Driver's Education. The instructor said that most accidents are the result of a "missed second."  This is the amount of time you take to look at your phone to see who called. Please, put your phones away. Be the example that your young drivers need you to be. 

Texting and driving?  WHY?  In this day and age where that has been proven over and over to be the most dangerous thing to do in a car, WHY does any remotely sane person continue to do it?   :cursing:   I will never understand that mindset.

And it severely disrupts and/or destroys others lives.

My heart and prayers go out to Faith + her son and their family.  Please keep us updated.

My massive anger goes out to the idiot who was texting while driving.