Menu

Guerber books- Memoria Press vs. Miller / Nothing New Press

4peanuts

I'm looking for thoughts on differences/ preferences of one version over the other, specifically for the 13 Colonies/Great Republic.  I apologize if I missed a thread on this already; I have searched but not found much other than people mentioning that there are two versions.  In a very old thread, I found someone who said they thought the MP version was much better, but did not say why.  If you have a preference or have seen both, any details would be appreciated!

Which new version do you have, Slache?  There are two different newly edited versions--one from MP and one by Christine Miller.  The Nothing New Press website gives quite a bit of info on the Miller revisions, but I'm wondering how different the MP version is....or if they both made the same basic revisions regarding the negro/savage language...

Which new version do you have, Slache?  There are two different newly edited versions--one from MP and one by Christine Miller.  The Nothing New Press website gives quite a bit of info on the Miller revisions, but I'm wondering how different the MP version is....or if they both made the same basic revisions regarding the negro/savage language...

I have the Christine Miller one. I didn't know MP had one, I just assumed they carried hers.