Menu

Sonlight/Bookshark question.....

Stratford

Just a quick ?

Is there any writing (other than the maps) involved in the history portion of sonlight or bookshark?  I'm not terribly concerned with written output, but I do put together a portfolio for our state (PA) and some of that is nice. 

ETA: I know I could make up some writing assignments to go along, but would prefer if it were already there. 

More ETA:  This is for my 5th grader next year.  I couldn't really tell from the samples online. I'll stop editing now.  Maybe.

It's probably more being paranoid than anything else.  Our last couple years of history have been kind of scattered.  Mostly reading and field trips, and while putting together his portfolio it felt kind of weak.  (Although we have had a fabulous time.) 

My kiddo requested "lots of books and going on field trips" for history next year, which is awesome, and I love it, but I feel like I need to add something more.  I don't really know.  And now I'm rambling.