Menu

FLL Vol 4....Now what???

Guest shellyanglin

Guest shellyanglin

Ok, so we will be finishing FLL vol 4 in about 2 months or so....I was wondering if there will be another FLL book coming out, if not, do you still suggest doing Rod and Staff English 6 after Vol 4??  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to continue with FLL, as it is THE THING that works with my daughter.  Please tell me another book is coming out!!  

We have used FLL for YEARS! My first born used vol 1 & 2 and then we waited for 3 & 4 to come out.  Then I moved him to Jr. AG and now AG.  But with my daughter, she has def gone slower, but this just works SO SO well....I'd hate to change.  

We also use WWE, WWS, SOTW, which we LOVE.  

Thank you so much for taking time to read this.  

Michelle

I have also used FLL 1-4, and I LOVE them!  My oldest daughter (just turned 10) completed FLL 4 last year, so we're currently going through R&S 5.  It has been the perfect next step for grammar!  It's a little more rigorous and takes a bit longer, which hasn't been a problem for my daughter.  I believe R&S is actually recommended in TWTM after completing FLL 4.

Another book is not coming out. I am sorry, but it isn't. SWB did start a middle grades grammar program, but it is on indefinite hiatus with no plans for the future. It might come back, it is possible, but not for a good long time.

If you are coming from 4 years of FLL, the most common transition for the middle grades is either Hake grammar or R&S. They are both solid options. There are a few others of course, but IME, those are the two I see mentioned by FLL graduates.