Menu

Favorite Mechanics supplement for MCT?

We are using and loving MCT for grammar but need something more for mechanics. We used LoE Essentials this year to accompany Island level and it worked well enough but I would like something for next year that is just mechanics. We do read good books a lot but he is not the type to just intuit such things, something very short for daily use would be great. TIA

Can you tell me how you use this? From what I can gather it is for grades 4-7, did you do like a page a day or a certain time or such? How long did it take to go through the book? Is it something that should take a year or would be good for more than one year?

Can you tell me how you use this? From what I can gather it is for grades 4-7, did you do like a page a day or a certain time or such? How long did it take to go through the book? Is it something that should take a year or would be good for more than one year?

If I remember correctly it took less than a year. I'm sure you could spread it out if you wanted to. I honestly can't remember now, but I think we just did whatever we had time for in a given day. She had lots of fun with it, so it was quick and painless. I think she was sad when she finished it.