Menu

Book a Week in 2014 - BW16

Robin M

OK, aside from CT (in which we had a 20 degree FROST last night, grrrrrrr), I'll be able to send off postcards from: coastal Maine (ahhhhh) and New Hampshire during the summer; and Munich (wedding!! I do hope the groom wears leiderhosen!) and Edinburgh (college drop-off) in late August / early September...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Robin, do make some *official* reading challenges of these books so I know what I have to read to *deserve* the postcards!

I'd be ashamed of undeserved postcards. :leaving:

See, I have no guilt complexes like that, lol! I was totally hoping for undeserved postcards because so many cool places have been listed already.

But, if I have to suck it up, I will. I guess I feel sympathy because I could send out some cards if you read Gone with the Wind, but I've never managed to force *myself* to read the whole thing & wouldn't want to force others to do the same. Will have to come up with some other ideas....

Too good to lick it off the wrapper, are we? :huh:

Lol! But when it's too melty, it starts pouring out of the wrapper before you can even catch it! (Had that happen to me one time in Madrid.)

THE GUEST HOUSE

This being human is a guest house.

Every morning a new arrival.

A joy, a depression, a meanness,

some momentary awareness comes

as an unexpected visitor.

Welcome and entertain them all!

Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,

who violently sweep your house

empty of its furniture,

still, treat each guest honorably.

He may be clearing you out

for some new delight.

The dark thought, the shame, the malice.

meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.

Be grateful for whatever comes.

because each has been sent

as a guide from beyond.

-- Jelaluddin Rumi,

translation by Coleman Barks

And I can already say that I'd love a Dracula/Whitby card (& I'll happily read Dracula again if I need to!)

I won't require Dracula again since you read it with me last year!  I know I don't really want to read it again right now. ;)  If Dd ever makes it through GWTW can she have the postcard?  I loved that book in 8th grade,  we actually read it in English.  To Kill a Mockingbird also.  Pretty much what I remember of that year's English class. :lol:

I honestly don't care how we do things. My main concern is that I get enough postcards when I am at one of these sites because I don't want to leave someone out who would really enjoy one. Our family tends to be a bit spontaneous so I probably won't know that I am going ahead of time for several of these day trips so it might be hard to plan beforehand.

One idea might be to tie postcards with Monuments of Men.  I  haven't read it or seen the movie so I don't know where it takes place.  I assume Germany, France, Italy, London.....I also don't know when we are reading it so pretty clueless overall.   :lol: I do know that I am 2 people from the top of the holds list so I will have a copy soon.  London is easy,  we will go there soon.  I know we will go to North France soon (they are running cheap ferry day trips with a free case of wine that is worth more than the ticket,  so we will go before that offer ends).  We might go to Berlin in the fall with Dh for work.  Pam will be in Munich for a wedding.....seems like a potential tie in.  Just musing......

As usual this thread is zipping right along.  I was grateful yesterday for the quotes about mindfulness at traffic lights because holy cow! there were some aggressive drivers on the road yesterday who would have tested even the Dalai Lama's oneness with the universe.  I may have to print that out and keep it in my car to remind me to be mindful...

I am pro challenge-free postcards, partly because I can't think of any literary or fluffy books that take place in my area of Southern California that y'all would want or need to read in order to earn a postcard!  I know there are great noir mysteries set in Los Angeles, and lots of Hollywood related stories, but I generally avoid that city like the plague!!  But I've got lots of tourist attractions in my backyard -- the beach, the zoo, Legoland, Disneyland.  Comic-con.  Spanish-era Missions.    

I am always pro-chocolate, but can't think of any local chocolates worth sharing.  Craft beer is the thing here -- not exactly something to tuck into a small box with a flat-librarian and books!

One of these days I'll actually finish a book again.  It may not be this week as I already need to deadhead the first rose blooms, there are tomatoes and herbs to plant, and music to prepare and perform at Good Friday and Easter.

I can spare some brain cells next week to start organizing a book/postcard/librarian exchange, unless someone else has the inclination to get started.  

As usual this thread is zipping right along.  I was grateful yesterday for the quotes about mindfulness at traffic lights because holy cow! there were some aggressive drivers on the road yesterday who would have tested even the Dalai Lama's oneness with the universe.  I may have to print that out and keep it in my car to remind me to be mindful...

I am pro challenge-free postcards, partly because I can't think of any literary or fluffy books that take place in my area of Southern California that y'all would want or need to read in order to earn a postcard!  I know there are great noir mysteries set in Los Angeles, and lots of Hollywood related stories, but I generally avoid that city like the plague!!  But I've got lots of tourist attractions in my backyard -- the beach, the zoo, Legoland, Disneyland.  Comic-con.  Spanish-era Missions.    

I am always pro-chocolate, but can't think of any local chocolates worth sharing.  Craft beer is the thing here -- not exactly something to tuck into a small box with a flat-librarian and books!

One of these days I'll actually finish a book again.  It may not be this week as I already need to deadhead the first rose blooms, there are tomatoes and herbs to plant, and music to prepare and perform at Good Friday and Easter.

I can spare some brain cells next week to start organizing a book/postcard/librarian exchange, unless someone else has the inclination to get started.  

I, too, was thinking of the 'red light of mindfulness' yesterday as I maneuvered my way through various traffic mazes.

Ds would probably like a Legoland postcard. I'd go for the Spanish-era Missions. As well as various other locations mentioned upthread.

Love all the gardening references in this thread. In an alternate universe, I'm tending an amazing garden full of roses and herbs and loveliness. As it is I can barely keep my indoor plants alive. I imagine that failing is linked to the laundry pile up as well...

That's generous of you to take on the exchange, Jenn! What music will you play for Good Friday and Easter?

I won't require Dracula again since you read it with me last year!  I know I don't really want to read it again right now. ;)  If Dd ever makes it through GWTW can she have the postcard?  I loved that book in 8th grade,  we actually read it in English.  To Kill a Mockingbird also.  Pretty much what I remember of that year's English class. :lol:

I honestly don't care how we do things. My main concern is that I get enough postcards when I am at one of these sites because I don't want to leave someone out who would really enjoy one. Our family tends to be a bit spontaneous so I probably won't know that I am going ahead of time for several of these day trips so it might be hard to plan beforehand.

One idea might be to tie postcards with Monuments of Men.  I  haven't read it or seen the movie so I don't know where it takes place.  I assume Germany, France, Italy, London.....I also don't know when we are reading it so pretty clueless overall.   :lol: I do know that I am 2 people from the top of the holds list so I will have a copy soon.  London is easy,  we will go there soon.  I know we will go to North France soon (they are running cheap ferry day trips with a free case of wine that is worth more than the ticket,  so we will go before that offer ends).  We might go to Berlin in the fall with Dh for work.  Pam will be in Munich for a wedding.....seems like a potential tie in.  Just musing......

Yay! Thanks. Yes, if your dd makes it through GwtW, I can send a card. I'll just have to figure out where to go get one. (Hey, I just live here, I'm not a tourist here! LOL.) There is the Margaret Mitchell house, plus I think there's a GwtW Museum, so perhaps I'll visit one of those, if needed. To Kill a Mockingbird is set in Alabama, so that's not really my territory unless people want to lump the entire South together. I do eat at a place here in Atlanta called the OK Cafe (there's a reference to an OK Cafe in TKaM) & the restaurant does have an inscribed title page from Harper Lee hanging in there, so a photo of that is about the closest I'd be able to get on that one. LOL.

Of course, I'm also in the hub of MLK Jr. territory, the Jimmy Carter library, & Joel Chandler Harris' (of Brer Rabbit/Uncle Remus fame) house. I'm sure there are plenty of bios & other interesting books out there on MLK Jr. & JC. Again, I've not even been to any of the places related to these guys (nor read any books).  :o  Guess I may need to plan some field trips for myself, huh?

I'm also in Charleston, SC, a few times a year, so I could do that too. Again, don't really know much lit from there (other than Rhett Butler being a Charleston gentleman). Well, and Pat Conroy -- I think he lives in Charleston now. I've never read his stuff & am not sure if I would like it or not. He was a military brat (I was too) & apparently a lot of his stuff centers on that upheaval of moving around all the time & a very strict military upbringing. Plus, he was born in Atlanta, so there's another tie-in. But, I think of his stuff being pretty raw & I'm not sure I'd even want to read it (though I recently heard an interview w/ him & really enjoyed it, so perhaps I'd like his books better than I'd think). Ohhh, I do know another one. Edgar Allan Poe lived/worked on Sullivan's Island (off the coast of Charleston) for awhile, during which time he wrote The Gold Bug. Not sure if I could find some Poe postcards on Sullivan's or not, but that would definitely be do-able, I think. There is a tiny, tiny library (housed in an old military bunker) on Sullivan's that is named after Poe.  :001_cool:

Indeed, Monuments Men took place in plenty of locations, mainly France, Belgium, Germany, Austria. Italy & England played more minor parts in both the book & movie (more side mentions than any real action or people there). Not that there weren't Monuments Men working in those places, but rather the book didn't focus on them. Since I've read the book & seen the movie, will that count???

See, I understand the sentiment about the challenge-free postcards. Lots of books I can think of set in the South (say, Atlanta or Charleston) are fluffy (probably boring) stuff that most wouldn't want to read. I did read a very cool book set in the Charleston area, Gal, quite a few years ago & really enjoyed it. But, I'm not sure it's a book for everyone (might have some triggers for some, esp. about child abuse) & I know some of my enjoyment of the book came from me actually knowing the locations mentioned. (I lived there some when I was a kid, have vacationed there a lot once my family moved away, & my sis lives there now.)

Maybe there could be suggested reading instead of required reading? Or, maybe some folks (those overachievers ;) ) who will want to require others to read the books before sending the cards, but others (the slackers ;) ) who won't require something to be read? :p

I think it would be great if you want to coordinate the mail exchange because it seems like it's getting to be a long list at this point. And, since some postcards might come from a place that a person would visit only once (for example, the Margaret Mitchell house), it would be nice to have a full list ahead of time of who wants cards so the sender could buy them all at once.

As you know, I'm not generally a poetry fan.

THE GUEST HOUSE

This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.

A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.

Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.

The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.

Be grateful for whatever comes.
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.

-- Jelaluddin Rumi,
    translation by Coleman Barks

But, this one speaks very deeply to me at this point in my life. Thank you.

As you know, I'm not generally a poetry fan.

But, this one speaks very deeply to me at this point in my life. Thank you.

You're welcome. It resonates deeply with me also, and you did cross my mind as I posted it :grouphug:

And I've just realized...that I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into. I live in an area that has a huge literary history, from authors to various famous bookstores and places made famous by 'first-time readings' of various now well-known pieces. I'm going to be busy!

You're welcome. It resonates deeply with me also, and you did cross my mind as I posted it :grouphug:

And I've just realized...that I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into. I live in an area that has a huge literary history, from authors to various famous bookstores and places made famous by 'first-time readings' of various now well-known pieces. I'm going to be busy!

I think I know where you're talking about! :laugh:

I've read at least one very famous book from/set there too (if my guess is correct). And, I know the chocolate too (if my guess is correct).

I'm super picky about my chocolate so the chocolate I'm thinking about sending y'all isn't the famous local stuff. It's small-batch, indy, artisanal awesomeness. Though I'm happy to send local famous stuff too :D

I'm all for that! And I'll happily lick the wrapper too. ;)  Any type of chocolate is fine, but my preferences, in order are: dark, milk, white (yes, I know that technically white chocolate is not chocolate, but still...). Just *in case* you need that info. :D

Jenn, my ds finished Pratchett's Raising Steam & really enjoyed it. His rankings  :lol:  for the Pratchett books he's read are:

First tier:

The Wee Free Men

Reaper Man

Raising Steam

Second tier:

The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents

Third tier:

the remainder of the Tiffany Aching books (A Hat Full of Sky; Wintersmith; I Shall Wear Midnight)

Hogfather (it's still a little too scary/creepy for him to fully appreciate at this point, I think)

Love all the gardening references in this thread. In an alternate universe, I'm tending an amazing garden full of roses and herbs and loveliness. As it is I can barely keep my indoor plants alive. I imagine that failing is linked to the laundry pile up as well...

That's generous of you to take on the exchange, Jenn! What music will you play for Good Friday and Easter?

Turns out, it's actually easier to keep plants alive outside, than in, 'cause it turns out that outside, it at least occasionally rains, which cuts the intermittently attentive gardener a degree of slack.  Just sayin'.  Give it a try!

There may be something to that, Pam. I developed a fondness for geraniums and rose geraniums last year and was able to keep them going all through the spring, summer and fall on our deck in lovely terra cotta pots. Of course they're pretty sturdy so that might not be saying too much.

Turns out, it's actually easier to keep plants alive outside, than in, 'cause it turns out that outside, it at least occasionally rains, which cuts the intermittently attentive gardener a degree of slack. Just sayin'. Give it a try!

Totally agree. I send one of my house olants outside in the summer and it always grows by leaps and bounds. I think, though, that the kind of plant will probably come into play. Some will just be naturally finicky. Hostas on the other hand are hardy little devils that I wage war on every year just to keep them under control.

I like perennials and stacking and packing annuals. Less work, less weeding, more flowers. I prefer the plant it and forget it method which always sounds kind of like what Ron Popeil would say if he was into gardening.

I'll gladly send a postcard to anyone without a reading challenge, but I can also send out postcards for Wisconsin authors in general and Laura Ingalls Wilder specifically. Maybe even something for those who've read some Michael Perry.

There may be something to that, Pam. I developed a fondness for geraniums and rose geraniums last year and was able to keep them going all through the spring, summer and fall on our deck in lovely terra cotta pots. Of course they're pretty sturdy so that might not be saying too much.

Well, yes.  There is a great deal to be said for understanding your local conditions and realistically assessing your own time / energy / consistency; and then choosing plants that are a good "fit."  Around here, dianthus and petunias ( both fairly drought tolerant, long-blooming, and deer resistant); rosemary, basil and oregano (nice foliage, and the critters don't go for them), heuchera and alchemilla and the container go-to's.  (I just drag them into a shady spot if I'm going away for a few days, and hope for rain... they usually do fine!)

Totally OT, but this is what I was doing 20 years ago today:

photo208.jpg

Wow, I've aged! I blame that on dh. Of course, he always points out that he's aged way more than I have, so I guess turn about/fair play. He knew I was a fiery type....

<bwa ha ha...!>  ;) :D

Awww...  you kids are adorable!!!  Happy anniversary.

Wow, I've aged! I blame that on dh. Of course, he always points out that he's aged way more than I have, so I guess turn about/fair play. He knew I was a fiery type....

<bwa ha ha...!> ;) :D

What a lovely pic! Look at you two sweeties. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary, Stacia.

photo208.jpg

Happy Anniversary!

I am happy to send postcards.  Heck, I'll send books, letters, and random items not necessarily associated with challenges. 

Yes! Robin, do make some *official* reading challenges of these books so I know what I have to read to *deserve* the postcards!

I'd be ashamed of undeserved postcards.  :leaving:

Well, we did have a couple mini challenges for austen and bronte's in years past so consider it officially unofficial or unofficially official, depending on your point of view. 

I have designated May as art history month and had planned a Monument's Men readalong so good timing.

You are awesome Jenn for volunteering because I was just going to ask for volunteers.  We'll need to figure out a centralized address list kind of like we did with now defunct amazon birthday list.   And we really don't need a reason to send something along whether it be postcards, flowers, books, tea, chocolate, etc.   I like just because.....  I think I'll leave it all up to you gals to figure out. Just let me know who, what, where and when, and I'm on board.  I'll certainly have a few books to pass along. 

Oh and nudge, nudge, wink, wink - I like white chocolate and ceylon vanilla tea.  ;)  

photo208.jpg

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!   You two are adorable!

The newest Nora Roberts book has arrived - The Collector. Don't know how long I'll be able to hold out before taking a break from reading Penman's Falls the Shadow or Hearn's 2nd book in the Tales of Otari - Grass for His Pillow on my nook to dive in.   

Shukriyya, you are such a good influence because all this talk about Mary Stewart prompted me to start Crystal Cave last night when I climbed into bed. Thank you. I had forgotten how much I loved her writing. 

Thanks for the well-wishes & compliments, everyone! (We certainly don't look anything like that anymore, though! :lol: Age is a pretty cruel trickster. Hoping I'm at least a teensy-bit wiser for the trade-off....)

The day seems similar though -- lots of storms passing through yesterday, turning today into a sunny, gorgeous Spring day with all the pollen washed away & the azaleas & dogwoods (plus plenty of other things) in full bloom. Just like 20 years ago -- storms & tornadoes all over the day before, perfect, full-bloom beauty the next day (which was great because we had an outdoor wedding). :coolgleamA:

aggieamy, is you day going better today or are you still needing a Hemingway?

:grouphug:  and :cheers2:

Thanks.  I've got a couple more days of drinking Hemingways.  My aunt's best-friend from when they were 3 years old was the lady killed at the Jewish Community Center shooting a few days ago.  My aunt is devastated over it.  I've known Terri my whole life but wasn't close to her like my aunt was.  Today is the visitation and tomorrow is the funeral. I'm so sad for her family and so angry. Just so incredibly bitterly angry over the senselessness of it.  Terri had been visiting her mother (who is 92 years old and was my grandmother's best friend) at the nursing home when she was killed.  

photo208.jpg

Look at your two cute kids!  Was your wedding in the south ... for some reason everything just looks Southern and genteel and gorgeous in that picture.  Like you just stepped out of novel whose last line was "and they got married and lived happily ever after."  (Said with a southern accent of course!)

I just finished Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer...and I don't know what to think of it...It was interesting but hard to read and I don't really know what I thought of it...I have the second one (which I guess isn't actually a sequel but more of the same time at a different time) that I will be reading sometime soonish (at least sometime in the next 4 years lol).

Thanks. I've got a couple more days of drinking Hemingways. My aunt's best-friend from when they were 3 years old was the lady killed at the Jewish Community Center shooting a few days ago. My aunt is devastated over it. I've known Terri my whole life but wasn't close to her like my aunt was. Today is the visitation and tomorrow is the funeral. I'm so sad for her family and so angry. Just so incredibly bitterly angry over the senselessness of it. Terri had been visiting her mother (who is 92 years old and was my grandmother's best friend) at the nursing home when she was killed.

I am so sorry. Hugs

Thanks.  I've got a couple more days of drinking Hemingways.  My aunt's best-friend from when they were 3 years old was the lady killed at the Jewish Community Center shooting a few days ago.  My aunt is devastated over it.  I've known Terri my whole life but wasn't close to her like my aunt was.  Today is the visitation and tomorrow is the funeral. I'm so sad for her family and so angry. Just so incredibly bitterly angry over the senselessness of it.  Terri had been visiting her mother (who is 92 years old and was my grandmother's best friend) at the nursing home when she was killed.  

Oh Aggieamy,

I am so, so sorry for you and your aunt.  Senseless indeed! 

May we all find peace.

Jane

Look at your two cute kids!  Was your wedding in the south ... for some reason everything just looks Southern and genteel and gorgeous in that picture.  Like you just stepped out of novel whose last line was "and they got married and lived happily ever after."  (Said with a southern accent of course!)

Why, yes m'dear, it was in the South (at a historic home). Of course, my dh is Belgian (& from northern Belgium at that). LOL. Our invitations were written in English & Dutch. So, not a completely southern wedding. ;)

Thanks. I've got a couple more days of drinking Hemingways. My aunt's best-friend from when they were 3 years old was the lady killed at the Jewish Community Center shooting a few days ago. My aunt is devastated over it. I've known Terri my whole life but wasn't close to her like my aunt was. Today is the visitation and tomorrow is the funeral. I'm so sad for her family and so angry. Just so incredibly bitterly angry over the senselessness of it. Terri had been visiting her mother (who is 92 years old and was my grandmother's best friend) at the nursing home when she was killed.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear that, Amy. I'll be thinking of your aunt, you, & everyone affected by this horrible tragedy. Sending peace & condolences.

Prayers and love your way, Aggieamy.

The newest Nora Roberts book has arrived - The Collector. Don't know how long I'll be able to hold out before taking a break from reading Penman's Falls the Shadow or Hearn's 2nd book in the Tales of Otari - Grass for His Pillow on my nook to dive in.   

Shukriyya, you are such a good influence because all this talk about Mary Stewart prompted me to start Crystal Cave last night when I climbed into bed. Thank you. I had forgotten how much I loved her writing. 

I got the Merlin trilogy of hers awhile back for a great deal. Now all three books are on my kindle awaiting my lens at some point. Glad to hear you're enjoying her.

Why, yes m'dear, it was in the South (at a historic home). Of course, my dh is Belgian (& from northern Belgium at that). LOL. Our invitations were written in English & Dutch. So, not a completely southern wedding. ;)

Whoa, back up there, little lady. Your dh is Belgian...as in makers of some of the best chocolate on earth?! Need!!

And to take it to the next level...

Senseless and horrible.  I am so very sorry.   :grouphug: 

Well, we did have a couple mini challenges for austen and bronte's in years past so consider it officially unofficial or unofficially official, depending on your point of view. 

Good enough for me! I read or listened to all of Jane Austen a couple of years ago and read a new to me Bronte late last year!

:iagree:  aggieamy just took the words right out of my mouth!  

Stacia, are you doing anything fun in celebration?

:iagree:  aggieamy just took the words right out of my mouth!  

Stacia, are you doing anything fun in celebration?

Not really. We're just old fogeys now. Heading out to a vegan restaurant in a minute & I did tell him that he'd better grab some pretty tulips on the way home afterward, but that's it.

We are going on a vacation once school is out for the kids, so that's what really what our 'anniversary' celebration/trip is for the big 2-0.

Not really. We're just old fogeys now. Heading out to a vegan restaurant in a minute & I did tell him that he'd better grab some pretty tulips on the way home afterward, but that's it.

We are going on a vacation once school is out for the kids, so that's what really what our 'anniversary' celebration/trip is for the big 2-0.

Have a nice meal out!

My potted tulips are blooming.  Initially I had one pot on the back deck, another in front.  Once the foliage was a few inches high, deer began eating the greenery in the pot on the walkway leading to the front door.

Needless to say, the deer where I live are not shy.  But at least they haven't climbed up the steps to chew my potted tulips there!

I know, I know. Yes, *good* chocolate is a staple food in our house. (Dh & ds are complete & total chocoholics. I'm not much of a candy-eater, but have become more of one over the past 20 years.)

That's not even the good stuff. And those candy stores in Brussels that cater to the tourists don't even sell very good chocolate. Fortunately, my in-laws (who live right down the street), go back to Belgium a couple of times a year & bring us back a supply. Unfortunately, our 'supply' never lasts more than a few days as dh's insistence that Belgian chocolates must be eaten quickly as they are made w/ real butter, real cream, etc.... (No artificial stuff to preserve it.) :lol:

Anyway. Belgians do have some benefits. They know their chocolates & their diamonds (Antwerp). ;) :D  (That's why I told my dh that I guess I would keep him.)

P.S. Prior to meeting him, I was perfectly happy with Hershey's chocolate. Dh was like :eek:  when he found out that I actually liked Hershey's & considered it to be chocolate.

Okay, there is just so much to love about this post but I'll get straight to the point...your Dh is a keeper. Growing up in Canada we didn't have much access to Hershey's chocolate and when I did finally taste it I thought, 'that's not chocolate, those are dark brown squares masquerading as chocolate :lol: It had a distinctly odd taste that I now think is the skim.milk.powder. they add to it. :eek:  I know, I know, we can't really even go there, can we?

Anyway as we speak I'm eating some local fab dark choc, studded with bits of charred slightly caramelized almond and drinking my jasmine green tea and imagining what it must be like to have relative ongoing access to Belgian chocolate...Between the wonderfulness of my current snack and the daydream mentioned above I'm feeling a little like this...

This is all very interesting. Whatever masquerades here as Belgian chocolate must be their Reject Shop chocolate or something because I've never had Belgian chocolate worth writing home about.  :crying:

P.S. I am *never* going to read Gone with the Wind again.

This is all very interesting. Whatever masquerades here as Belgian chocolate must be their Reject Shop chocolate or something because I've never had Belgian chocolate worth writing home about.  :crying:

Stacia, clearly this is a plea...Rosie needs an intervention :lol: