Menu

Suggestions for Spanish I AND Spanish II

I asked on the high school board, but thought I would ask here too.  What would you use for Spanish I AND Spanish II to teach in 9th and 10th grades?  I'd rather outsource Spanish, but I may be teaching it instead.  I have had only Spanish I, so the more hand-holding or the more independent, the better as long as the teaching is sound.  

We've completed Rosetta Stone Spanish in jr. high, so that is not an option for high school.  My oldest has used Alpha Omega Spanish I and II, and I have the audio CDs for that. I'm open to other curricula, but cost needs to be reasonable.  

What ever we do for Spanish I, I would like to continue in Spanish II to keep continuity.  Any ideas?  Any help would be much appreciated!

Discovery Streaming has a whole Spanish series through high school, complete with blackline masters. It's put out by a sowthwestern university - Arizona State? - for use in schools with no,bor too few FL teachers. DD went all the way through 9th grade Spanish One with Señorr Morris.

Thanks so much for your recommendation.

I forgot to add one significant fact to my OP.  We have limited monthly data with our internet service which greatly limits how much streaming we can do. With that in mind, anything we do on computer really needs to be via DVD.  

• 3 months later...