Menu

NBC's Dracula

clarkacademy

I have only watched the first three episodes- the rest are waiting for me on my DVR.  I adored JRM in The Tudors, and I truly think there is no one else who could play Dracula like he does. 

I really need some time to spend watching it.  I have thoroughly enjoyed what I saw- and I am not a big vampire fan normally.  It's just a sub-culture that I don't get into, but the show is very well done.

I like JRM, but I hated this show.  I also really liked Katie McGrath as Morgana in Merlin (if you haven't watched this show, you should try it), so I had high hopes.  James Bond and I watched 3 episodes hoping it would hook us, but it just didn't, and we finally decided we had to let it go.  Sadness.  

You mean there is a show I like and you don't???? WOW!!!!!!!!! I watched a few Merlins I thought it ended?

You mean there is a show I like and you don't???? WOW!!!!!!!!! I watched a few Merlins I thought it ended?

I know!  I couldn't believe it either!  I did try though.  Yes, Merlin did end in 2012, but there are 5 full seasons (22 or 23 eps each season-Hey, Moffat, look at that!), and it's simply brilliant.  Colin Morgan and...the guy who plays Arthur (I can't think of his name), have great on screen chemistry (kind of like BC and MF!) and the show can be crazy funny at times.  James Bond saw seasons 2-5 (I watched the first season while he was still in Afghanistan), and wants to watch S1, but he said after seeing how everything happened (it's not like it's a surprise!), he didn't feel like going back.  Awww, he's sensitive.  ;)