Menu

Okay, so how do I make an avatar? I have a (m)

Hi Everyone-

Click the "User CP" link in the upper left of the page. From there, click "Edit Avatar" from the Settings & Options section on the left-hand side of the page. The directions there should help you through, but let me know if they aren't clear.

If you want to create an avatar, I found different sites via Google. I created one at http://www.doppelme.com.

FYI -- "User CP" means User Control Panel. Sorry, not our choice of terms/abbreviations.

Hi Everyone-

Click the "User CP" link in the upper left of the page. From there, click "Edit Avatar" from the Settings & Options section on the left-hand side of the page. The directions there should help you through, but let me know if they aren't clear.

If you want to create an avatar, I found different sites via Google. I created one at http://www.doppelme.com.

FYI -- "User CP" means User Control Panel. Sorry, not our choice of terms/abbreviations.

When I got there the avitar button is an X and there is nothing to chose? I can't click anything? This is what is says:

Your Current Avatar No Avatar Specified Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.

Do not use an avatar( radio button which is clicked and I can't UNclick it)

Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

When I got there the avitar button is an X and there is nothing to chose? I can't click anything? This is what is says:

Your Current Avatar No Avatar Specified Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.

Do not use an avatar( radio button which is clicked and I can't UNclick it)

Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

Under the "Your Current Avatar" section, you should see another section -- "Custom Avatar" that says:

Custom Avatar If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

There is no minimum numbers of posts required before making an avatar.

Under the "Your Current Avatar" section, you should see another section -- "Custom Avatar" that says:

Custom Avatar If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

I don't have any of that?

Heather--avatars appear disabled on this board. This board set up is exactly like my snopes board and in the "edit avatar" section, there is no way to edit or upload an avatar. It just says "avatars disabled".

Everything else works. But not even the stock avatars that come with the board are showing on here (and they do on the snopes board).

~~Toni

Use Custom Avatar

There is no minimum numbers of posts required before making an avatar.

Nope... all I have is the little selected spot which I cannot UNselect.