Menu

We made a decision! Finally!

quietchapel

My sweet husband and I sat down and talked out our various program options for this coming school year and have finally made a decision- together!

I am so relieved and feel like a huge burden has been lifted. I am also very grateful for this forum as it has been the most supportive spot for all things homeschool I have found. Also, for the first time, I using the program as- written with very few additions. And I will not browse curriculum online or open my rainbow cataloug....really. :001_smile:

I hope all of you reach a similar place of peace. School decisions are TOUGH!

My sweet husband and I sat down and talked out our various program options for this coming school year and have finally made a decision- together!

I am so relieved and feel like a huge burden has been lifted. I am also very grateful for this forum as it has been the most supportive spot for all things homeschool I have found. Also, for the first time, I using the program as- written with very few additions. And I will not browse curriculum online or open my rainbow cataloug....really. :001_smile:

I hope all of you reach a similar place of peace. School decisions are TOUGH!

Oops...didn't even include what we decided. We used Sonlight for four years, but decided to use cores only as read- alouds and to use Memoria Press instead.