Chelli

Quesadillas

Tacos

Chicken noodle soup

Chicken pot pie

Chicken spaghetti

Chicken and yellow rice

Stir fry

Just a few we do.  We don't do a lot of red meat in our house, so we tend to have a lot of leftover chicken and often have the same predicament.

Chicken and Dumplings

1 T butter

1 onion, chopped

6 cups of water

3T chicken flavor soup base (or use 6 cups of chicken broth for the soup base and water)

1 can cream of chicken soup

1-2 cups of diced or shredded cooked chicken

1 12-16 oz bag of frozen peas and carrots

1 recipe for dumplings

Saute onion in the butter. Add in the water and soup base (or broth) and peas and carrots bring to a boil. Once boiling add in chicken and cream of chicken soup. Reduce heat and cook your dumplings as directed in your recipe.

Chicken gumbo (recipe on the Everyday Food site)

Jambalaya (not authentic because it's chicken and sausage only, no shrimp, but it's still good)

Green chili enchiladas: mix cream of chicken soup, chicken, and canned diced green chilis, layer mixture with crushed tortilla chips in casserole dish, and bake

I make chicken salad for my husband's lunch at least once a week:  leftover chicken, mayo, curry powder, finely diced red onion, chopped almonds, and (if I have them) finely chopped red bell pepper and/or cauliflower. 

Avgolemono soup - broth, rice, chicken, egg, lemon juice.  (You can find real recipes via search.)

Inauthentic egg drop soup is my son's favorite:  broth, shredded chicken, sesame oil, rice, egg. 

Fried rice.

And like others have said - burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas, tacos.

And here is a great recipe for leftover turkey, gleaned from the SF Chronicle many years ago, and still to be found online.  Chicken subs fine, of course. In fact the whole article might be of use. 

POST-THANKSGIVING RECIPE: TURKEY ENCHILADAS VERDES

Quick, simple, mindless. The perfect antidote to the hustle-bustle of Thanksgiving.

-- Corn oil

-- 8 corn tortillas

-- 3 cups chopped roast turkey meat

-- 2 cups purchased green salsa with tomatillos

-- 1/3 cup sour cream

-- 3/4 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese

INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Brush a nonstick frying pan with a light film of oil and place over medium heat. When hot, fry the tortillas, 1 at a time, until just speckled with brown and softened on both sides (do not let them crisp); transfer to a plate. Brush the pan with more oil as needed.

Stir together the turkey, 1 1/2 cups of the salsa and the sour cream. Spoon equal amounts of this mixture down the center of the tortillas, fold the sides of the tortillas over the filling then place seam sides down in a baking dish. Spoon the remaining salsa in a band across the enchiladas. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cover tightly with foil.

Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the enchiladas are heated through and the cheese has melted.

Serves 4.

ETA: I just noticed the date of the article:  1997.  Yep, I cut that out of the paper when it was new and have been making it ever since.  Ah the nostalgia...  :D   Probably still have the clipping in my binder.

Chicken Stuffing Bake

(For a 9x13 pan)

Leftover cooked and shredded chicken (quantity doesn't matter much, I do about 4-5 cups

1 bag butter & garlic croutons, slightly crushed (smash with rolling pin right in bag)

2 cups other dry, cubed, seasoned stuffing

1/2 stick butter, melted

1 can chicken broth

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 can cream of celery soup

1/2 cup sour cream

1 teaspoon sage

1/4 tsp black pepper

garlic & herb seasoning

shredded swiss or sandwich slices of swiss cheese

Put chicken in bottom of dish and sprinkle with garlic & herb seasoning as you like.  Combine croutons, bread crumbs, butter and broth in bowl.  Combine cream soups, sour cream, sage, and black pepper and pour over chicken.  Lay slices of cheese or sprinkle shreds over top.  Spoon stuffing mixture over top.  Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes until bubbly around edges.  I take foil off with 10 min. left.