Menu

Beast Academy 4A is ready!

musicianmom

Shucks!  :tongue_smilie: I just got my AoPS box in the mail yesterday (with BA 3B-3D and PreA). Should have waited a week to order.  Oh well, something to look forward to.  I hope they keep the release times quick so that DS can keep working in them.  If they're really speedy my DD (starting 1st) will get to use them in 2nd.  But I'm not banking on it.

Happy it is ready (we love it!), but it is a month late on the already slowed-down release schedule. Grumble, grumble.

Bill

Ditto. The first books came out and we started during my DS's first grade year, and I'd hoped their pace would be close to ours, but no dice. Still, I'd rather wait than have them rush through and produce a lower-quality product. The more challenging problems make good review for concepts now already learned elsewhere, and since the first five sets are already out, my DD6 has a longer time until she outpaces the publication schedule. Still worth it!