Menu

Prayer Please! Homeschool child kidnapped

AmyontheFarm

What country are they in? If they are U.S. Citizens, they should immediately contact the ACS (American Citizen Services) office, in the U.S. Embassy in that country.  And, obviously, notify the national police in their area. Hopefully, they have already done both of those things...

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!

We have just been alerted by Allen and Trish Sowers (missionaries in Honduras) that their 12 year old son, Ben, was kidnapped today. He was with his mother, Trish, in the car when this happened at gunpoint. A ransom has been demanded....

Please be in prayer for this family and especially in prayer for the safe and quick return of Ben....

And pray that they may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect Ben and his family from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:2-4

We will update as we receive news...

1001956_631644580202925_458713560_n.jpg

My heart aches.   I was afraid that was the location--it's the country where I grew up and my family lived for 16 years.  This is a commonplace occurrence, and it's almost always for ransom.  We know two cases personally, one kidnapping which was averted and one in which the 14 yo dd was held for 3 months, but she was miraculously unharmed physically. 

Praying for this child.