Menu

Is Your "My Contents" Link Working?

eaglei

I noticed the same thing. Some threads in which I posted are not listed. I was wondering if they were deleted but now that you mention the same issue, it's probably some glitch.

Oddly enough, THIS post posted to My Contents, as did the other thread I responded to this evening. No other threads I've posted on in over a week are there.

Glad to know it's not just my computer!

Mine still isn't. Frustrating when you want to check what you've posted to, and are in a hurry.

So is it just me and my computer? Or is this site-wide?

I have one thread in particular that I'm supposed to be following, but it doesn't show up that way. Perhaps something glitched that day?

Mine seems to be now local to the device I used...things I posted to on my iPad are on one list, those where I used the computer on another, each list available only on that device. It is kind of annoying, but easier to deal with once I figured that out.

Ah! No wonder. I have noticed this for a few days now. I post from 3 different computers, and was puzzled as to why I couldn't see my most recent posts in the My Content link.