Menu

Favorite Lab Report pages?

http://ncsu.edu/labwrite/ is good, but so detailed as to be a bit much for younger or less stem oriented kids. Start with excepts and work up.

My daughter and I took coursera passion driven statistics, and the lecture from that class on writing a paper to present statistical findings was really good as well. Not sure if that's accessible at the moment since the class is over.

My daughter and I took coursera passion driven statistics, and the lecture from that class on writing a paper to present statistical findings was really good as well. Not sure if that's accessible at the moment since the class is over.

That looks like a really useful course!

How many weeks did it take? I just looked at the website and it doesn't look like it is accessible. Any idea how you know when a course will be offered again?

Thanks!

Joan

That looks like a really useful course!

How many weeks did it take? I just looked at the website and it doesn't look like it is accessible. Any idea how you know when a course will be offered again?

Thanks!

Joan

6 weeks. You can register on coursera and put a class on your watch list.