Menu

Biblioplan - Great Customer Service

I just wanted to post what a great experience I had with Biblioplan this weekend. I emailed customer service to ask if there was a discount or some sort of incentive to get the updated version of the guide, since I already purchased it previously. Within about two minutes, I was emailed with a link to the updated version. I was so excited I didn't have to repurchase the guide that I just wanted to share. It is rare to get such an expeditious response and to get a free updated guide, so I just wanted to share.

• 6 months later...

Thank you for sharing your experience, ladies! I have had such a wonderful experience with Julia Nalle at BP as well. I was so blessed by her kindness that I have recommended all my homeschooling to BP! Please keep sharing good experiences like this. A lot of small curricula businesses like BP grow and keep afloat by word of mouth, so share away! ;-)

I was wondering if any of you do (or have done) Biblioplan in Kindergarten.

I have four kids within 19 months of age. (Blessings of adoption). They are currently almost 4 years old to 5 1/2 years old.   I was wondering if Biblioplan would be too overwhelming to do with them all together next year.

Thanks. The two oldest are learning to read currently. Three of the four are doing Saxon Math (two of them in Saxon K, one in Saxon 1). All four of them do Bible, social studies, geography, art and science in a weekly CO-OP that I have at my house with four other families. So they all know the pledge of allegiance, know facts about our state/city/country, have visited the fire department, etc. And we'll continue to do those kind of social studies/community type things for the next year, while we work on phonics/reading and writing.

I'm not talking about starting Biblioplan now. I'm possibly interested in it for Jan 2015, when my youngest will be almost five. That's why I was curious if anyone had done it with that level. I know they have a K-2 level. I was just curious if anyone had used it with a kindergartener.