Menu

Rainbow Resource

I'm getting ready to place an order with RR, but before I do I wanted to know do they have a big sale in the summer? Or free shipping? I'm buying Saxon math for the first time, so that is a larger purchase. I've never purchased from them before and wanted to know if I should wait before placing my order.

I have ordered several times this year with their free shipping for orders over $50 option - you can see it on their homepage. Other than that, I don't remember that they had a summer sale in the past couple of years. CBD has a summer sale, though and I have made use of it for curriculum purchases.

Actually, it is *usually* better to buy from RR before their new catalog comes out. Their prices are *usually* more expensive AFTER their new catalog comes out.

However, I just placed an order from RR & from CBD & I noted that RR was significantly more expensive on several items than CBD (and I got free shipping from both because I found a CBD free shipping code on the internet). The only reason I ordered from RR was because they had things CBD didn't carry. So, make sure to compare prices!