Menu

Is there a geography game or app that has levels to complete? and keeps track?

I know there are tons of games and apps to teach the states and so on. I'm trying to find one that will track scores or levels - for example, Southeastern States: Completed (or 3 stars or whatever).

We must do more geo this year, and I will gladly pay for something that is open and go. This is for older kids, jr high and high school.

My girls learned all the countries of the world using Stack the Countries on the iPad. It was part of their school's sixth grade social studies curriculum. :thumbup1: I imagine Stack the States is similar and it sounds like it would fit the bill.

So what y'all are saying is that I should maybe, possibly take a look Stack the States? Gotcha.

regentrude, we have used and liked that site, but I *really* wish it had a sign-in function that would track your scores/progress. Pathetic, I know. There's not a paid version with this function that I've been missing, is there?

regentrude, we have used and liked that site, but I *really* wish it had a sign-in function that would track your scores/progress. Pathetic, I know. There's not a paid version with this function that I've been missing, is there?

I'd really like this too.