Menu

Help needed for general math question. We have been using RS C and love it, however

jail warden

my ds8 needs more practice with adding and subtracting. He can do it, but the speed is not there. I've been thinking about QuarterMile math. He is very competative and loves racing, so that sounds nice, but when he gets too excited he gets sloppy. QuarterMile is a bit pricey and I need to be very diligent about where the dollars go right now. I am hoping there might be something else fun and cheaper out there that would help him. Suggestions please! TIA

Lori

How often do you play the games? IMHO, if funds are an issue, I'd get the games out and start playing every day. The games are designed to be the drill for this program.

OTOH, I had a dd that needed a lot of reinforcement and I didn't play the games with her, so I purchased a program that had a lot of review in it. She needed it for a season and is doing fine now, just going through the program. We just started Level D.