Menu

Thank you, OtherJohn et al...

Laura Corin

My son thought it was a DDoS attack on homeschooling sites due to the German homeschooler wanting asylum situation. A lot of his friends and a lot of people at the nearby college are really upset about the politics regarding it. And I won't go into detail as to avoid political discussion here, but I thought it might be a valid suggestion. TWTM is fairly visible even if we don't talk much about that sort of thing here.

My son thought it was a DDoS attack on homeschooling sites due to the German homeschooler wanting asylum situation. A lot of his friends and a lot of people at the nearby college are really upset about the politics regarding it. And I won't go into detail as to avoid political discussion here, but I thought it might be a valid suggestion. TWTM is fairly visible even if we don't talk much about that sort of thing here.

No reason that anyone should blister this board. Makes much more sense to take down HSLDA's website.

Was it that? I really wondered who in the world would want to attack TWTM forums! And I am not (yet) on FB, so I was only checking here often.