Menu

Because I'm super bored right now--are you eating something evil right at this moment?

Julie in CA

I haven't eaten yet, but I am planning to make egg-in-a-hole for breakfast. That's pretty close to what you're having.

I use a LOT of Serendipity Seasoned Salt on it (no MSG). My blood pressure is near the borderline on the low side, so the rise in bp from salt is actually a good thing for me.

ETA:

I ended up eating a handful of m&ms from the candy machine during my 14yo's voice lesson and then had a Crispy Chicken Caesar Wrap and french fries for lunch.

Hubby woke up and declared he wanted doughnuts and chocolate milk. He's getting some now. We NEVER get doughnuts. Once every year or two we'll make our own from scratch, or I'll get one single doughnut as a super treat for the kids. But doughnuts for breakfast is crazy!!!! (I'm having a bunch of kefir before he gets back, so I can have some protein and probiotics to help, lol.)

I am eating a chocolate bar and a sierra mist. It is 10:04 am and the only other food I have had today is three slices of bacon. So yeah I am being bad with you. I think this is worse. At least what you ate is considered meal food. My stuff is just plain junk!

Mmmm....bacon.... :drool5:

Hubby woke up and declared he wanted doughnuts and chocolate milk. He's getting some now. We NEVER get doughnuts. Once every year or two we'll make our own from scratch, or I'll get one single doughnut as a super treat for the kids. But doughnuts for breakfast is crazy!!!! (I'm having a bunch of kefir before he gets back, so I can have some protein and probiotics to help, lol.)

oooohhhh, i've never made donuts. do you have a recipe you're willing to share?

Let me tell you my day...

Breakfast - yogurt, whole wheat bagel with fruit spread (made with juice)

Lunch - flatbread with hummus, tomatoes, and onions.

Snack - chai and an apple.

And now I'm about to dig into the greasiest, drippiest slice of pizza East of NYC. :drool: I'm tired of eating healthy.

Not this morning, but last night I refried beans with picadillo, Spanish rice, and corn tortillas. The beans were already cooked with the addition of a ham hook, so frying up some bacon, taking the bacon out, frying the beans in the fat, chopping up the bacon to sprinkle on top and them topping that with a generous layer of Monterey Jack and letting that melt, might not have been entirely necessary, but was heavenly :)

I am drinking artificially flavored coffee (dark chocolate raspberry) with half and half. DH is away again and I will not be making this flavor when he returns, because we share our pot and he prefers less fru-fru flavors. :(

Making this a more egregious offense, I am pretty sure I should quit dairy for the sake of my sinus/allergy problems. Of course there is the fact that I quit coffee every other month too...

I am living on the edge over here! :lol:

LemonPie, didja have to go and mention mini eggs? I've been restraining myself. On Dave Ramsey and they are def. not in the budget, but . . . plus trying to be good , but . . . Cadbury Mini Eggs yummmm they have pretty much become the basis of my Christianity and celebration of Easter. [Well not really, but close :D] As for this morning, I am trying to be low (ish) carb but decided to splurge this morning with an english muffin with blackberry jam. Yummmm! So yeah, i'm bein' bad.

I have not eatten yet today. My big evil is to skip breakfast and drink only coffee for a couple hours after getting up.

UhOH. That is my PLAN for everyday. I have at least two big cups of coffee before breakfast. Coffee is from 6-8 every morning then breakfast, then coffee, then coffee.... I consider it a well-balanced breakfast. :D

I have not eatten yet today. My big evil is to skip breakfast and drink only coffee for a couple hours after getting up.

I do that, too, which is bad enough under normal circumstances because then I eat too much later in the day, but is really apprehensible now that I am rounding the end if my first trimester :)

When I first saw this thread I was eating a slice of cake someone brought to us yesterday. My second slice today. Which is SO BAD because I'm in my first trimester but nothing sounded good.

I'm atoning now but forcing myself to eat some leftover beef stew for which my body will thank me. But I'm reading here to distract myself from the fact that I really, really don't want it.

Before I made the sensible decision to re-heat the stew, I did eye the package of bacon in the back of my fridge . . . then I remembered that there's bacon in the stew.