What's with the ads?

#1 6wishes

6wishes

Hive Mind Level 3 Worker: Honeymaking Bee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

I am having a heckuva time finding the link to look at and possibly purchase apples and pears. Can someone post me a link to their website? I understand its promethean trust, but it won't connect me through my sever, and I've tried other links that don't work. Thanks!!

#2 AimeeM

AimeeM

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7284 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Huh. That's really weird. I was just there a couple weeks ago (on their site). Now my computer won't connect to them either. Crap. I need that for next year! Lol.

#3 6wishes

6wishes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

I was wanting to order them now. Glad it wasn't just me. I sent a pm to someone, and she came back to me with this address too...http://www.soundfoun...onsbooks.co.uk/, and remember to indicate the US flag option so it will ship cheaper from here instead of the U.K. Hopefully soon it will be up!

#4 Ottakee

Ottakee

Amateur Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

I just emailed Hilsie the owner/developer of the program. She said their website was down since last Thursday but should be up tomorrow or the next day. She is so sorry for any problems. If you need something sooner, you can email Hilsie at [email protected]

They really are a great couple, great company, and wonderful programs that WORK.

#5 6wishes

6wishes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Thank you so much for following up and posting this! Looking forward to ordering!

#6 Ottakee

Ottakee

Amateur Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

She just emailed me and said that the site was back up and running. Let me know if you have any other trouble.

What's with the ads?