Menu

Another "Help me figure out a trip/where to go"...

Hilltop

My dh and I want to take a trip, just the two of us, sometime this spring. We would be flying/driving out of Phoenix, where we would leave our dds with their grandparents. We were going to take a trip for our 10 year anniversary, but it never worked out. Then, last year we said we'd take a trip for our 15th anniversary, and that didn't work out either. With a baby due in August, we want to make this happen.

Our problem is we are so indecisive about where to go. We love the San Diego area, and go there as a family once or twice a year, so we would like to try something different. Where would you go for 5 nights with a budget of $2,000 for everything?

Would you consider Mexico? Somewhere in California? We enjoy sightseeing, but also want something relaxing.

Thanks for any suggestions!

What do you like to do? Warm weather and beaches? Museums? Does a 5-day trip to NYC sound fun or too stressful? How about a trip to Catalina Island off the coast of Southern California. We went there last year and it was a blast. If you have your passports you can travel down to Mexico or even up to Canada (I'm not sure if they're required for Mexico or not).