Menu

UPDATED with picture. Is this test positive?

anotherbrother

My line like that is 10 now.

I had a line like that once. Granted, it was probably 20 years ago, but it was negative. I think the material got wet and you could see through it somehow. Sort of like a wet t-shirt. Maybe that's not the best example, but you get the point.

Looks like it was a negative. Although I still have my doubts. I'm not super regular but 33 days is a pretty long cycle. I'm now in the beginning stages of a very strange AF.

I would love another baby, but we're pretty sure that we're suffering from secondary infertility. I'm trying really hard to stick with the attitude if it was meant to be it will be. We married and had kids very young, we've still have a number of years left of potential fertility.

Looks like it was a negative. Although I still have my doubts. I'm not super regular but 33 days is a pretty long cycle. I'm now in the beginning stages of a very strange AF.

I would love another baby, but we're pretty sure that we're suffering from secondary infertility. I'm trying really hard to stick with the attitude if it was meant to be it will be. We married and had kids very young, we've still have a number of years left of potential fertility.

:grouphug:

Depending on your age and family history, etc some women can start menopause as early as 35ish. Have you talked to your doctor about this?

I'm sorry. I didn't mention upthread but when I had those types of tests I had early miscarriages. What was happening to me was repeat early miscarriages due to low progesterone. When doctors did HCG numbers it became clear what was happening and my boys are here because of supplementary progesterone. It's possible a 33 day cycle is an early miscarriage. If you know your actual ovulation date/are sure you ovulated and had a longer post-ovulation cycle it would be a certain thing.

I'm sorry. I didn't mention upthread but when I had those types of tests I had early miscarriages. What was happening to me was repeat early miscarriages due to low progesterone. When doctors did HCG numbers it became clear what was happening and my boys are here because of supplementary progesterone. It's possible a 33 day cycle is an early miscarriage. If you know your actual ovulation date/are sure you ovulated and had a longer post-ovulation cycle it would be a certain thing.

This happened to me too between my second and third kiddos. I had that happen twice. I went to an RE and I did Clomid and an HCG shot not to trigger O but to trick my body in to thinking I was pg early so my progesterone levels would stay up. One month of that and I got and stayed pregnant with my 5yo. :)