Menu

Once Upon a Time - guest star

Wheres Toto

He played the guy at the front desk for many seasons of ER. Not sure if that's where you remember him from...

This is where I was remembering him from!!!

Can I ask another question about last night's episode. Was that really Regina or was it Cora? I can't remember what happened between them during the last episode. You can PM me if you don't want to reply here with any spoilers.

I am thinking Regina because she seems to have lost it again.

Possible spoiler if you haven't seen the episode or the previews for the coming episode........

Did you see the previews for next week's episode? Who do you think the person that Emma chases after in the next episode is? She is supposed to be going after Bae, Rumple's son. However after she knocks him to the ground and sees his face, she says "No."

And is anyone else relieved that Hook will be staying around for a while longer? :D

1. i think i recognized the eldest giant from Bones and George of the Jungle, idk

2. I wasnt sure if it was Regina or Cora either .. . they seemed to be tight last episode. nerve-wracking to be growing magic beans when those two are about.

3. you guys suggested before that Bae is the dad . . i've been kinda hoping for that . . .

why is Mr Gold so darn nervous? he looks SERIOUSLY anxious. and i guess i missed the preview.

I think Bae = Henry's Dad.

I saw that in the preview, and I think I really just need to re-watch every episode. The guy she was with before Pinocchio stepped in and allowed her to be arrested - was that Henry's dad and Bae? I can't keep all this straight - arghh! And Bae is the guy who got the postcard in the first episode of this season? Or do we still not know who that is? (Oh - yeah, so Pinnocchio may have sent him the postcard . . .)

So what happened to Pinocchio? The last I remember he had turned back to wood, the curse was broken and then they showed his room was empty - right? Has there been anything else with him?