Menu

Nancy Larson....thank you note

kfeusse

I have ordered from Nancy Larson (the Science program) for a couple years now and every time I order, I get a "thank you card" from them....thanking me for ordering their program. Every year I am surprised by this becasue I forget that they do this. The card isn't sent with the box....it is sent separately...to me that is very cool...it takes an extra step in one's day to do that. I am HUGE on good customer service and I have never once been disappointed by Nancy Larson's crew. They bend over backwards to make sure you have EVERYTHING you need for success. They really listen to their customers. I just thought I would say a public "thank you" to Nancy Larson here.

Years and years ago, Chinaberry Books (are they still around?) used to do that. I loved it and saved all the cards until we moved a few years ago. I ordered a lot from them and had quite a few cards. I think they finally got too big to do the hand written thank yous.