Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Experiences Flying with Pet Dog?  Pros?  Cons?

Make sure you fly in front of your pet dog, not behind him.  Flying drool in the eyes?  Not fun.

Make sure that if you are trying to catch your flying pet dog that you make sure you can fit in the same spaces.  A dog can fly in spaces that most people can't.  Can you imagine being wedged between two trees ten feet up in the air?  BTDT.  Again - not fun.

• Like 5

"My new roof is blowing off"

Okay, normally I don't condone violence, but do you have a gun? Look out your windows and if you see a wolf, just go ahead and take him out. Problem solved.

"My house smells of skunk"

Okay, same thing. This time, start searching in low dark places like closets and such. When you see him, take the previous advice.

(Says the non-gun-owning animal lover) ;)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

**Gasp** I'm considering breaking up with my Keurig

Honey, I don't know why you waited so long...He's a one-time brew kind of man.  At this point in life, you need the security of a life-partner...someone who will be there for you all day every day, through thick and thin, through math corrections and mid-morning melt downs.  I'm telling ya'...mine brews a large, strong pot every morning at 6am sharp, and keeps it hot all day long.

Ditch the Keurig, girl.  You can do so much better. :grouphug:

• Like 6

What is a Nice Umbrella Term?

I tend to stick with 'umbrella;' however, 'parasol' or 'sun shade' could work if you're thinking of sun protection.  There is 'brolly' if you favor a British version or 'parapluie' if you like French.  And then there's always 'bumbershoot'!

ETA: I see I'm being redundant as Jean beat me to bumbershoot!

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 4