Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

I have not yet had a baby

That's okay, I started researching the whole homeschooling thing before my oldest was born too. 

ETA: the person who posted that thread has 4 kids ages 3-12 and baby #5 is overdue, in case anyone is wondering why I thought it's funny.

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 5

Women's snow pants--what do I need to know? by ILiveInFlipFlops

Snow really isn't a great material to make pants.  Yes, there are different kinds of snow, and some can be formed into things like snowmen and igloos.  But a lot of snow really doesn't pack well.   And even if you can form a pair of pants out of snow - it is likely to break and fall away as you walk.  I'm pretty sure you would find them uncomfortably cold... and have you thought about the consequences of going inside while wearing them?

• Like 10

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight wondering what the funny was...

Is that problem going to last only one night, or indefinitely?

The funny wasn't funny. I wasn't thinking. It wasn't even a bad joke... it just wasn't, I dunno. Brain not awake at the time or something. 

• Like 3

Is that problem going to last only one night, or indefinitely?

The funny wasn't funny. I wasn't thinking. It wasn't even a bad joke... it just wasn't, I dunno. Brain not awake at the time or something.

Haha! I think by tomorrow I will have moved on to some other obsession! I probably won’t even remember that I was curious to know what the (non) funny was!

I’ve had so many of those “brain not awake†episodes lately that I’m beginning to feel like it’s a new normal for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2