Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

Btw, obviously the answer to the question of how police shootings happen is "by pulling the trigger". 

I wish this place had a "I bow to you, Forum Game Goddess" smilie or that I knew the bb code for it if it does, lol.

You're good.

• Like 2

I'm going to guess that you're unaware what shooting this is about, and are assuming it took place in Australia because it was an Australian who posted about it? Otherwise your comment doesn't seem to make much sense (to me, at least... maybe I'm just misunderstanding).

ETA: this shooting took place in the US - it just happened to be that an Australian was shot. 

Yes, that is all I know other than that the thoughts that go through my head every.single.time. I see that thread title are highly inappropriate and extremely offensive.

I see immense value in this thread so that we can all offload these irreverant thoughts somewhere they can't hurt anyone.

I was really pushing the envelope this time, but you just have to trust me when I say that xtreme circumstances sometimes call for xtreme measures.

Triage problems; I apologize and will come back to delete if you feel this is necessary or advisable. I just had to say it so I could see how stupid I look and laugh at myself.

Edited by Guest

I apologize and will come back to delete if you feel this is necessary or advisable.

I'm not offended... I was just pointing out that the joke doesn't really work since it took place in the US, so your joke was confusing... if it had taken place in Australia, it would've worked. 

Teen boy pants--I need help!

If the panting persists, he may need medical assistance.  Alternatively, it may mean that there is an attractive individual in his vicinity.  In the latter case, the panting will likely stop in a few hours (days? years?)

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 9

tote bag?

You've almost got it; it's barge.  The quote is: "Tote that barge. Lift that bale."

"In the 1927 musical "Show Boat" there is a famous song -- Old Man River -- with the lyric "Tote that barge. Lift that bale." being sung by the slaves/laborers in the musical. The word tote typically means to carry and barge is a type of cargo ship."  Quote from here.

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 2