Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

Peaceful Parent on sale for Kindle

Really, I can be a peaceful parent for my Kindle myself - what I *need* is a peaceful parent for my kids!

Don't you wish those were available to purchase for $1.99? I could use a couple of spares around here.

• Like 5

Which avenue would you choose for getting out of debt and why?

I'd prefer Free Street since Slackers Avenue would give me worse credit. However, Consolidation Tollway is probably the best avenue but Casa Perdida Avenida was the final choice. 

yeah. no house but still a lot of debt.

• Like 2

Have you heard Tony Robbins speak? Need advice

I have, on something called a television, and since this is a forum and we are allowed some freedoms here, I would advise anyone to not listen to him.

He is rich. I am not. You are not. He is a guru. He has little minions. He makes me sick. I do not care for or listen to motivational speakers ever, unless it's Billy Crystal.

That's my advice. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM SPEAK. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

****Potentially offensive content; USAmericans (and Aussies too, for that matter) might want to just scroll past this one if you don't like my style of humour; YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!*****************

How on earth does this happen ? Police shooting

Well, I don't know very much about Aussie culture and I don't care either. I'm way too busy with my own stupid problems to have time to actually click on this thread to have any idea what your talking about. My off the top guess, based on no further information than the thread title and the fact that I vaguely remember that you, or somebody else with a username that isn't any more imaginative than yours, is from Australia, is watching too many foreign films, spending too much time reading irrelevant foreign news media and foreign books, and generally low self esteem. You have a wonderful cultural heritage! What's wrong with being yourselves instead of trying to be a carbon copy of someone else? Kangaroos are cute!!!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I'm going to guess that you're unaware what shooting this is about, and are assuming it took place in Australia because it was an Australian who posted about it? Otherwise your comment doesn't seem to make much sense (to me, at least... maybe I'm just misunderstanding).

ETA: this shooting took place in the US - it just happened to be that an Australian was shot. 

Edited by luuknam