Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

Could you share your thoughts about Delaware?    

Well, it's one of the original 13 colonies.  It's capital is Dover.  (Alliterative, huh!)  It's nickname is The First State because it was the first one to ratify the Constitution.  It's name comes from the a nobleman named de la Warr.  

Those are my thoughts about Delaware.  

• Like 11

Your favorite flip flops

My favorite is when someone goes from hating homeschooling to loving it.  My least favorite flip flop is when someone starts out loving homeschooling and ends up hating it. 

I saw the "Your favorite flip flops" thread earlier today, and it was right under a post by ILiveInFlipFlops! It made me laugh!

• Like 4

Juggling math curriculums

Is that some sequel to Jousting Armadillos? [googles] Nope, apparently not. However, google does have a bunch of sites and videos on the mathematics of juggling, but not a complete curriculum. HTH.

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 3

When run-on sentences are a big problem.

When run-on sentences are a big problem they are usually a lot longer than this, for example having dozens of words, and lots of commas, and just not being very concise, and it's usually very obvious to the casual reader that they could easily be broken up into multiple shorter sentences instead, but okay, I get it, it's hard to teach kids how to not write run-on sentences.

• Like 5

We might not get it, Kareni. Sometimes we need explanations.  :lol: 

Me, too!  (I'll have to admit that I'd never heard of a boil water order.)

What do we do with the solids? Bake them?

Sound good to me.  Go for it!

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 1

Me, too!  (I'll have to admit that I'd never heard of a boil water order.)

Kareni

Our area is sometimes given the boil water order. When there is harmful bacteria in the water, boil water orders are put in place. If a water line breaks, for instance, in a creek. Then harmful bacteria is able to get into the water supply. 

• Like 1