Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

So-what-is-the-difference-between-boys-and-girls?

-------------------------------

How on God's earth are you managing to home school your children when you have no clue to the very basics!!!! Seriously.!

;-)

I was going to quote Kindergarten Cop, but didn't feel like figuring out the appropriate literary euphemisms.

• Like 3

ready to jump from SM to MM... any reason not to?

I don't know.  Maybe you should talk to this person?

Want to possibly switch from MM...need suggestions

(It just cracks me up that these two posts have been adjacent to each other all day on my New Content page!  :lol: )

At least MM doesn't look like he'll be lonely for long!  

• Like 5

Freezing in Ball jars, does anyone do this successfully? (What I saw: Freezing in Bail Jail Bars, does anyone do this successfully?)

What I'm thinking: There are bars, where you can get put in jail and someone there will bail you out? Or the bars in the jail are very cold? And no, it is not successfully done for a meaningful life; for one, it would just be too cold, and for another, they don't make the jars big enough.

• Like 2

Guest submarines

Freezing in Ball jars, does anyone do this successfully? (What I saw: Freezing in Bail Jail Bars, does anyone do this successfully?)

What I'm thinking: There are bars, where you can get put in jail and someone there will bail you out? Or the bars in the jail are very cold? And no, it is not successfully done for a meaningful life; for one, it would just be too cold, and for another, they don't make the jars big enough.

What I saw: Freezing Balls in Jars

You don't want to know what I was thinking.

• Like 7