Menu

Some stunning winter wedding photos!

Halftime Hope

Please forgive no paragraph breaks, my Enter button doesn't work. : ( This is my sweet nephew Nate Henderson's blog. He is older than my kids by about ten years and is a jewel of a guy, plus he's a very talented photographer. He does a lot of weddings and is regularly featured in wedding magazines and sites. I love, love, love this particular wedding, since it isn't "old south/beautiful belles" which is often the case since he lived and worked in Savannah until most recently. This wedding is lovely for the spectacular weather/setting and because the couple is so "everyday people." Enjoy: http://www.natehende...&action_ref_map=[] Shameless plug for Nate: if you want a wedding photographed, he travels, in fact he'll be doing a wedding in Europe this summer. Also, you can see his darling family on his blog--they are very modern-crunchy, and his sweetie wife (who does newborn photos) is heading toward homeschooling, although their Biggest Boy isn't officially school aged yet.