Menu

Oh no! There's been a shooting at our local community college...

chiguirre

Thanks be to God! This tragedy is at a subsidiary campus, not at the main campus where my s-i-l teaches. Does not make the event any better, of course. She heard -- but everything remains unclear at this point -- that one of the librarians there was killed. Scary for all. Please may there be no casualties when the facts are known!

Thanks be to God! This tragedy is at a subsidiary campus, not at the main campus where my s-i-l teaches. Does not make the event any better, of course. She heard -- but everything remains unclear at this point -- that one of the librarians there was killed. Scary for all. Please may there be no casualties when the facts are known!

I am so glad your SIL is okay. Praying that the librarian and anyone else was NOT killed.

I hope she is okay! I just saw this on the news, I can't believe this keeps happening! :(

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Deepest thanks to everyone who responded! As I posted a couple of minutes ago, she is fine. (see my previous post).

Sometimes I dimly understand people who go off into the wilderness to live. . .